There aren’t too many people that venture into the world of Thai food when they cook at home. However, there are a couple products you can find in the store that makes this feat super easy and well worth it. This comes together in about 15 minutes total with prep and everything. If you don’t like seafood too much, this is fool-proof, so no excuses not to try making it! You can choose whatever protein you like and certainly whatever veggies you prefer.
Paleo Thai Curry Soup
- 1 can full fat coconut milk
- 2-4 cups of chicken or seafood stock (depending on what you want…less is more like stew and more is like soup)
- 3 Tbsp red curry paste
- 1/2 cup shitake mushrooms
- 1/2 cup bean sprouts
- 1/2 cup snow peas
- 1 lb salmon, skin removed, cut into 1 inch pieces
- 2 tsp fish sauce
- 1 tbsp coconut sugar (optional)
Put the coconut milk, stock, and curry paste, and coconut sugar into a pot and simmer for 5 minutes. Add your veggies and simmer for another 3 minutes. Add your salmon and fish sauce and cook until the salmon is cooked through. This will only take a few minutes. Serve over cauliflower rice or as is!