- 1 cup sliced almonds or pumpkin seeds
- 1/2 cup pecans, chopped
- 1/2 cup walnuts, chopped
- 1/2 cup unsweetened, shredded coconut (I wouldn’t leave this out because the spices really adhere to it!…but would be fine without)
- 1/4 cup coconut oil, melted
- 1/4 cup raw honey
- 1 tsp salt (please keep the salt! I love the salty/sweet effect!)
- 1 tbsp cinnamon
1. Preheat oven to 300 degrees.
2. Mix all the ingredients together.
3. Put on a baking sheet lined with aluminum or a silpat, etc.
4. Bake for 20-25 minutes, stirring occasionally
5. Let cool.